is ready for the world. I did a fair bit of cleanup and documentation. Had some trouble implementing a timer class. The function setTimeout
do setup to be used inside of classes. For now, I've held off on that aspect-- I only run one timer anyway. Still, I would like something better.
TetraVex now runs with IE. Three things had to be done. First, all tables created with DOM in IE require tbody
in order to function. A assume Firefox does this automatically. You can't use setAttribute
for things such as colspan
in IE. And you have to use element.styleFloat
instead of element.cssFloat
. Once adjusted, the game seems to work fine.
Pictured is the tool cabinet in the theater shop area. I spent about an hour getting this organized and I've threatened extreme discomfort to anyone who messes it up.